Tuesday, February 22, 2011



Hello everyone! Male counter part of the folksylove duo here, DAVE!
So today Rossi and I went out to take wonderful images of Blythe. It was a rather cold windy day in New York.
We dropped by the Cubana and get delicious coffee that put us through a spin-cycle.
We were actually able to get a lot done and here's a sample of an image that didn't make the final cut.
There's actually a lot of images that get put on the back burner as our final images get put through rigorous scrutiny.
I actually selected this outfit and put it together myself!



Leave feedback please!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit - I love the jacket and the hair band! You take beautiful photos of the Blythe - very talented! It sounds like you are really having fun doing something that you love! :)

    Happy to learn about your blog through Swap-Bot Blog Followers #2 - I'm also now following your blog! And I'm in the process of posting about it as well on my blog, "Lost Mitten" - http://lostmittenblog.blogspot.com

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also forgot to mention that my name on Swap-Bot is "loolie" :) oops! :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful doll, you did a great job selecting her outfit.

    Mimi
    Phoerauf from Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete